Technology HR! Does new LinkedIn Oracle collaboration provide a fix to staff shortagesTechnology HR provided by Oracle and LinkedIn collaboration to improve candidate and employee experience, engage and retain employees
A series of new integrations, providing technology HR, between Oracle’s Human Capital Management Cloud (Oracle HCM Cloud) and Taleo Enterprise Edition, and LinkedIn, have been revealed. Together, they are designed to help HR teams attract, engage and retain employees by growing their talent pool, improving the candidate experience, enhancing internal mobility and increasing career development opportunities.
The technology HR integrations will create
- Talent Profile Import: To help organisations enhance internal talent mobility by enabling employees to choose to import key elements of their LinkedIn profiles into their Oracle HCM Cloud Talent Profile.
- Recommended Matches and Embedded Search: This helps organisations streamline recruitment by enabling LinkedIn Recruiter seat holders to search LinkedIn members and see those that best match a job requisition or project within Oracle Recruiting Cloud and Taleo Enterprise Edition.
- Referral Recommendations: Improves the candidate experience by enabling candidates to apply for a job via Oracle Recruiting Cloud or Taleo Enterprise Edition and identify and contact (via InMail) their LinkedIn connections who can best refer them for that job.
- Recruiter System Connect: Provides a seamless and efficient recruiter experience by surfacing transactional recruiting data, from both Oracle Recruiting Cloud and Taleo Enterprise Edition, as well as LinkedIn, in LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Deeper Integration with Oracle Learning Cloud: Increases career development opportunities through access to LinkedIn Learning courses, automatic course catalog integrations, and up-to-date insight on learner engagement within Oracle Learning Cloud.
Here’s a solution to the AI talent shortage: Recruit philosophy students
Nagaraj Nadendla, Group Vice President, Product Development, Oracle, said: “The rapidly changing global talent market is forcing organizations across industries to rethink how they attract, engage and retain employees. Navigating these changes is one of the biggest challenges organizations face today and requires HR teams to take a holistic view of the candidate and employee experience. Working closely with LinkedIn, we are uniquely placed to help HR teams meet heightened candidate and employee expectations by combining future-proofed Oracle HCM Cloud and Taleo Enterprise platforms with one of the world’s largest talent marketplaces.”
“Hire them young” Melanie Oldham gives her tips for building a cyber security team
Recent research by Gartner found that, as many organisations attempt to digitalise their operations, many HR leaders have noticed a problematic skills gap. In fact, 64% of managers don’t think their employees can keep pace with future skill needs. Technology HR may provide a potential fix.
A recent study by STEM Learning, a provider of STEM education and career support in the UK, found that the STEM skills shortage is costing UK businesses £1.5 billion a year in recruitment, temporary staffing, inflated salaries and additional training. The study also found that 48% of UK businesses are actively trying to recruit from overseas.