Information Age invites you to join the IA Virtual Summit – Fuelling digital transformation with data on 5th November.
Together with our partner Information Builders, we have developed a 90-minute deep dive into how organisations can utilise their data across the whole business to drive digital transformation.
Across three sessions, our expert speakers will show you how to take advantage of often disparate data silos to disrupt, innovate and stay ahead of the competition, while presenting real-life use cases with how-to-tips to improve data-led business decision-making.
Crucially, our speakers will advise the audience on how they can bring everyone in their organisation on the data journey and ultimately, make digital transformation a success.
- 12:30 – 12:35 – Information Age opening remarks
- 12:35 – 12:55 – How to disrupt, innovate and stay ahead of the competition with Data transformation (Presentation)
Speaker: Caroline Carruthers, Chief Executive, Carruthers and Jackson
- 13:00 – 13:35 – Overcoming the roadblocks for successful digital transformation (Expert Panel)
Moderator: Kyle Winterbottom, Founder and Managing Director, Orbition Group and Host, Driven by Data: The Podcast & The Roundtable
Russell Johnston, Head of Data Science,Sainsbury’s Bank
Lynn Pope, Head of Data and Analytics,Wesleyan
Asif Shaikh, Senior Solution Consultant, ibi
- 13:40 – 14:00 – Manage data better to improve business outcomes (Presentation)
Presenter: Asif Shaikh, Senior Solution Consultant, ibi
- 14:00 – Information Age closing remarks