Information Age and Salesforce have partnered to deliver the Responsible Technology Series 2020.
What is Responsible Tech?
Responsible technology is important for delivering a positive future where tech is useful, trusted and trustworthy. We need to have technology developed and maintained which supports this vision, and to drive this requires making ethical and responsible activity not just more worthy, but easier and more valuable too.
2. The Future of Responsible — Wednesday, 21st October 2020, 10:00am
10:00 Welcome Remarks
10:05 Opening Keynote
10:20 Panel: Emerging from the Pandemic Responsibly
Sally Eaves, Offical Member, Forbes Technology Council
Aimee Ansari, Executive Director, Translators without Borders
David Ryan Polgar, Founder, All Tech is Human
Chuck Nice, President, Nicely Done Productions
- What new challenges do we face, and what are the responsible solutions?
- Ensuring that, in the rush back to ‘normal’, consideration is given to sustainability and ethics
- The responsible tech innovations that will take centre stage in the coming years
- In what way can your organisation contribute towards and ensure responsible activity?
- Emerging from the pandemic responsibly as companies begin reopening
- Safety first: getting back work to safely, putting the safety of employees first and reopening your communities and businesses safely.
11:00 Closing Remarks