Transformation in Action
Maximise the potential of hybrid cloud
Hybrid cloud environments are fast becoming the dominant operating model for organisations the world over. However, a successful hybrid cloud strategy is much more than simply choosing a hyperscaler and the deployment of cloud services alongside legacy systems are bringing new challenges front and centre including:
- Operational complexity of managing hybrid environments
- Escalating costs coupled with governance and control
- Concern over cloud security and compliance
- Difficulty of migrating legacy business applications
- [et_social_share_media][/et_social_share_media]Limited skills and agility of legacy infrastructure
- Anxiety about distributed data and application management
IT has a transformative role to play if hybrid cloud infrastructures are to exceed and sustain the level of performance, agility, security and privacy protection organisations have established in their existing IT environments.
In this webinar, hear from NTT Ltd. CTO, Stephen Green as he shares his experience and insights into how organisations are optimising their hybrid cloud strategies to achieve operational transformation, while supporting their wider digital transformation objectives. In our concluding segment, hear from four global technology providers sharing insights, best practice and industry learning in our Q&A panel.