The quest for network connectivity in 2022
The word ‘quality’ is often used in the telecom industry. However, it is an elusive concept and somewhat difficult to define. Arelion decided to take a closer look at the concept of network quality and carried out a new survey to discover new insights.
This report is based on a survey commissioned by Arelion and conducted in the first half of 2022 in four of the world’s biggest markets – the US, the UK, Germany and France. It provides insight into how enterprise leaders view the quality of their network providers, and the services they offer.
This report analyses the the main findings of the survey and investigates network service quality from five key perspectives:
• Network provider selection
• Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and service assurance
• Network operations and support
• Network infrastructure and service quality
• Vendor relationship management