The new customer relationship management (CRM) platform from work operating system monday.com offers customisable no-code capabilities for sales teams
Built to unify all customer processes under one platform, the now available monday sales CRM is the first of five new solutions built by monday.com to support company teams working in areas such as sales; marketing; software development; and project management.
Developed on monday.com’s flexible low-code/no-code framework, the system is set to help business leaders and sales teams manage their entire sales cycle and customer data from one centralised place — including compatibility with third-party apps and services.
The rising trend of such integrations helps to create unified solutions that can be aligned with financial, account management, legal, and customer service capabilities for easier collaboration.
Key features of monday sales CRM include:
- Automations — Administrative tasks can be automated to accelerate time to deal completion.
- Customisation — No code and third-party integrations make the system fully customisable to suit the way the team operates.
- Email sync and tracking — Users’ Gmail or Outlook accounts can be synced to the system to send and receive emails, or automatically log sent emails within monday.com, as well as notifications being sent when a lead opens or replies to emails.
- Post sales management — Post-sale activities can be managed in one place, allowing for easier client onboarding, and project management.
- Team goals — Quota attainment can be managed over time, with goals being assignable and viewable for specific members or the entire team.
“As organisations’ digitisation continues to evolve rapidly, the need for a unified cross-department customer view becomes more pressing,” said Ron Kimhi, monday sales CRM product lead at monday.com.
“We’re building a CRM that is fast, flexible and breaks down departmental silos to connect teams across entire organisations, which increases efficiency and results.
“Our new approach to CRM is unified, but also very easy to use, ensuring a seamless journey from prospect to customer and beyond, optimising daily teamwork, team satisfaction, and success.”
monday sales CRM is now available here.
How to future-proof CRM solutions for digital business — Effective CRM and collaboration tools have never been more important. Here, eight experts explain how to future-proof CRM solutions for digital business.
Unlocking the potential of AI to increase customer retention — Zac Sprackett, chief product officer at SugarCRM, discusses how unlocking the potential of AI could hold the key to increasing customer retention.