The acquisition of AI-as-a-service platform Node by SugarCRM will allow for automatic forecasting of expected CRM outcomes, as well as highlighting of previously unforeseen challenges and opportunities.
It’s estimated that Node’s deep learning models are 81% more accurate when it comes to identifying signals, compared to more heuristic approaches.
Capabilities offered to SugarCRM by Node’s AI technology include:
- Improving customer engagement models through predictive case routing and contextual data in real time;
- Detecting customers most likely to churn, allowing users to focus on remediating relationships with those customers in the most strategic way possible;
- Predicting likelihood to convert from lead scoring models;
- Add-on product recommendations during customer journeys;
- Determining marketing attribution and contribution to closed business.
CRM Process Automation: how to implement in your organisation
“Obtaining a high definition view of your business and customers, from pipeline to forecasting, is all about replacing a fragmented, dated, and distorted picture with one that is sharply focused and rich in breadth and depth,” said Craig Charlton, CEO of SugarCRM.
“Sugar is democratising AI, ushering in a new frontier in CX with its powerful combination of AI, time-aware and data enrichment, to drive business performance and enable predictability for companies of all sizes.”
Paul Greenberg, president of The 56 Group, commented: “Sugar has been a fantastic platform at its heart. Adding Node has the potential to bring impressive predictive accuracy to Sugar’s platform and products.
“Now more than ever it is critical to leverage all available data and signals to work towards better outcomes for both customers and the business alike.”
SugarCRM’s acquisition of Node is the latest in a series of high-definition customer experience (HD-CX) developments, which began last year with the launch of its time-based, no touch CX solutions for sales, marketing and service teams.